The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Hears rustling, and freezes. Studies the woods with her blue and green eyes, wondering if the wolves were planning to attack and chase her off. "Do they even know I'm here?" she whispers to herself.

Last edited by Rayna1512 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 pm

(Reyna, that wasn't directed towards you. :> There is a 'creature' that Silentium, Coona, and Felix are after. Not you. ^^;)
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:08 am

Coona curled up and sprang at the creature that Silentium had taken down, and though his precision was slightly off because he was only on three legs, he landed at least near the thing and sank his teeth into its...well, he thought it was the shoulder, but he couldn't really be sure. The wolf tried to move closer, but instead fell to the ground because of his bad balance, losing his grip on the creature.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 am

Silentium stalked around to it's hind legs, hoping that it would stay focused on Coona. When she reached the back of the creature she struck out and grabbed onto it's back leg. She hopped that if she could bite down deep enough she could tear the hamstring, which would leave the creature nearly immobile.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:14 am

Coona noticed Silentium sink her teeth into the thing's hind leg. Good thinking, he thought, before staggering back onto his feet and leaping with all his might to the creature's face, hoping to grab its throat, but instead sinking his teeth into the chest. He supposed that was good enough. He poised his feet and started yanking with all he had without falling over, ripping a gash in the thing's chest, but before he knew it, he was slammed away by a foot or something, and landed on his side, pain shooting through his body like an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 am

Silentium gave a final tug before hearing a satisfactory tear. Coona laying on the ground caught her eye, and she raced over to him. "Do you think you can go on?" She nudged him with her nose and checked him over. Silentium could hear the creature thrashing around behind her trying to find something to hit.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 am

Rayna hears the ruckus, and gets just close enough to peer through the bushes. She gasps at what she sees: A huge wolf laying on the ground, a smaller female wolf crouching over the big male, and some......... thing........ thrashing around in the clearing. She gets closer, but steps on a twig and it snaps. Flinching, Rayna tries to back up, but one of her front paws has become entagled. She tries to break free, but causes the prickly vine to dig deeper. She yelps in pain as the brambles grip her paw like claws.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 am

Silentium nudged him again. "Come on Coona, give me an answer." She was starting to get scared that Coona wasn't awake at all. Her ears flew back in the direction the yelp came from, but didn't say anything or do anything about it. She was too worried about how Coona was doing. "Venit in Coona. . . Nunc non velit."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 am

Rayna eventually gets free, and finds another spot in the bushes and creeps through. There she sees three wolves, along with the strange creature. "Maybe these wolves can help me" Rayna thought to herself, remembering her hunger. "And maybe they will even give me a place to sleep. But I have to be careful........" Rayna whispered as she slinked toward the two wolves who had fought the creature.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:48 am

Silentium moved around Coona, she felt bad for leaving Felix with the monster, but she had taken care of it moving around, so it shouldn't be too hard. When she looked up from Coona she saw a pup crossing towards them. She leaped over Coona and ran towards the pup, she set the small creature down a couple inches from Coona. "Sunt vobis insanis? Quod si quod creatura acquisierat te? Hic!" Silentium hissed in Latin, not even realizing that she was speaking in her native tongue, not English.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:50 am

Rayna's eyes widen in fear, and has to dig her claws into the ground to stop her from turning and running. "I have to talk to this wolf" she thought. "W-w-what?" Rayna stutters in a barely audible voice.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 am

Coona was, in fact, awake, but he was in a slight state of shock and the wind had been knocked out of him. When he came around again, he noticed Silentium talking gibberish to a pup that he hadn't seen before. Coona tried to stand, but his thick legs were shaking, and he slid back onto the ground. He could tell he was going to be okay -it wasn't a fatal injury- but he still wasn't sure if he could help fighting anymore. Either way, when he looked back at it and saw blood of something very much like blood pouring from the thing's shoulder and chest, he felt more satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:57 am

Rayna peers over at the other wolf. "Maybe this wolf doesn't speak...... uh....... whatever this wolf does....." Rayna thought as she slunk past Silentium and, shaking, approaches Coona. "Are-are you o-okay?" Rayna manages to say.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 am

Silentium realized that she was still speaking in Latin. "It's Latin." She noticed Coona stirring, and she walked over to him. "You need to stay down. Don't get up." She pushed him back down against the ground gently and checked him over one more time. "Watch the pup." Silentium stalked back over to the creature and started to shout rude things towards it in Latin. When she had it dizzy from watching her run around it she jumped at the creature's jugular, and ended up getting a little lower. Which was fine, just as long as she could bite into it. She sank her teeth into the creature, and stayed on it a little too long. She was hurled off, she tumbled over a couple times before she could get up. She stood up, her legs aching and noticed it was bleeding to badly for it to live.

Silentium limped over towards Coona, and lay down next to him. She had a small cut bleeding just above her eye, and a couple other bleeding cuts all over her. She looked up at the pup and said, "If your wanting food or protection, your looking for Felix over there." She nodded her head over in the direction of a white male named Felix. She groaned and set her head down on her paws and closed her eyes for a long second then opened them again.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 am

Rayna slowly turned her head over to the large white male wolf Silentium had referred her to. She glanced quickly back at Coona and Silentium, and slowly padded over to Felix. She then nervously said: "He-hello?"

(I think I shall RP with you a little, then continue with this once Felix is back online)

Looks around the clearing, observing everything. Rayna keeps glancing back toward Silentium and Coona. "Should I go to the white wolf she told me to talk to???" Rayna wondered. "He looks HUGE!"

Last edited by Rayna1512 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:20 am

The aching inside her head. . it finally became too much, and she passed out into a deep sleep.

(/shot)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Whatever that had been, it was gone. Felix let out a sigh of relief, the large male's ribcage aching with a burning pain as he panted. He turned to Coona, and Silentium, and frowned. He noted the new female, she seemed unhurt, but Silentium, and Coona looked pretty banged up in his point of view.
Back to top Go down
https://theblackenedlegion.rpg-board.net
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Coona took Silentium's advice and just stayed on the ground, but watched intently as she attacked the creature before coming back and falling asleep by his side. He didn't say anything to the new little she-wolf that had entered the clearing, but at the same time he was slightly shocked at how small she was. He didn't think she was a pup, but she was small enough, that was for sure. Coona was also a little surprised that Silentium could speak Latin. Fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:56 am

Looks around, then slowly drags her tiny paws over across the clearing to the huge white male named Felix. "He-" Rayna's soft bark gets caught in her throat. She gives a little cough, then goes on: "Hello? Are- are you Felix?"
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Coona adjusted himself to where he was laying on his stomach and watched the little wolf as she approached Felix. The pain from the blow was slowly subsiding from his body, and he felt better with Silentium at his side. However, he was still a bit wary of this little wolf. He'd seen small wolves before who try to act innocent, but turn out to be extremely good fighters and can take down a wolf twice their size. Coona wasn't sure if he'd be able to fight with all the injuries he had. He tried to list them out in his head...He was still recovering from the sickness, which put him off his game big time...His paw was twisted from the rabbit chase, but he hoped that would recover in a few days...He'd just been thrown by some sort of creature, and he could barely stand...Nice.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:47 am

Silentium woke up from her sleep, and looked around at the clearing, then to the dark male next to her. She tried to flex her legs to see how badly they hurt, but quickly stopped when she felt a searing pain run through her legs. She gave a soft yelp and licked her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Coona jumped when he heard Silentium yelp. He looked over to her and saw her anxiously licking her wounds. She looked like she was in pain. His instincts kicked in. "Here," he said, and began to help her lick her wounds. It wasn't really awkward, it was just what wolves do. The big wolf was just slightly scared that she would get mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Silentium's ears flew back on her head, she instantly felt defensive. After a little bit of licking her wounds, she loosened up and started to help Coona on his wounds. She had a strange feeling that Coona wasn't just trying to help her clean her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 am

Coona nodded to Silentium when she began helping him. He was starting to feel better, the strength was slowly returning to his muscles and his paw relaxed. All right, so yeah he thought Silentium was pretty, but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 am

When Silentium was finished with Coona, she looked around at the trees. She felt a little awkward after doing what she had did, but she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: