The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Silentium
Average
Silentium

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Silentium realized the Coona was being more. . . hesitant than usual. She walked over closer to him and nudged him, "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Coona suddenly felt himself blush when Silentium came to console him. He looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, but for some reason I just...don't like the water." He caught himself before he could admit that water scared him.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Silentium nodded, "That's alright." Indeed, she was a little disappointed but she wasn't going to force him to do something he didn't want to do. "Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Coona looked around a sniffed the air. "Maybe we should just follow the river," he suggested, looking back at his companion to see what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Silentium nodded, "Alright. Sounds good." She started to lead the way down the river, she was close enough to the river that if she placed her paw in the wrong spot she would fall in. Silentium figured that she was a good enough swimmer to pull herself out if she did.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Rayna decided to head back to the clearing. When she got there, she found one mouse and the unedible remains of another and a finch. And Coona and Silentium were gone. She just guessed that the mouse was for her, so she settled down to eat it. When she had finished, she sniffed the air, looking for a trace of the two other wolves. She eventually picked up their scent. They had gone off exploring. Rayna's scret curiousity began to rise up within her, so she set off at a swift trot to try and catch up to them. Soon she came to a river, and paused for a drink. From there Rayna could just make out the two wolves walking together close by the stream. She ran a little until she caught up to them. "Hey", she said in her soft voice, "would you mind if I joined you in your.... adventure?" She smiled as she finished the sentence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Silentium stopped and looked over her shoulder when she heard pawsteps behind her. She saw Rayna running towards her, and Silentium looked at Coona when she asked if she could come with. "I don't see why not."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Rayna smiles again, and bounds over to the two wolves. "I'll just follow behind." Rayna looks over at the rushing river. She has an urge to jump into it; she has always liked water. She stops to place a paw in. The current pushes the rushing water over her paw. She puts another in, and another until all four are in the water. She watches as it foams and bubbles at her paws. She walks a little deeper, until the water is half way up her legs. Rayna pushes her muzzle into the current, and closes her eyes to prevent the water from splashing up into her eyes. Rayna then lays down and rolls over in the water, then gets up and comes back out onto the grass. She shakes her gray pelt, sending water flying all over everything, including Coona and Silentium. She laughs as she watches the many little droplets sprinkle themselves over the wolves' fur.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Coona supposed he didn't mind when Rayna joined he and Silentium. It was slightly nerve-racking for him when she went into the water and sent droplets flying all over him, but he decided it was a heck of a lot better than actually being in the river. He smiled and eventually laughed.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Silentium watched Rayna play in the water for a little bit, before she started to walk along side the river again. She stared straight ahead and started to think of what they might encounter.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:48 pm

After a little while, Coona padded up to Silentium's side and walked with her. He looked around at the trees and sighed contentedly. "This place is nice. I've been in these woods for a while, but I don't think I've ever been able to see the good side of it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Rayna laughed again before padding up behind the two wolves. She was going to ask them something, so she drew in a breath, but she hesitated. She sighed, then finally made up her mind: " Do you think we are going to live here, and, and be a pack?" Rayna thought about this. Is this what she wants? To be surrounded by other wolves for the rest of her life? "But they would be my friends" she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Silentium flinched at the question, for no reason that question had set her off. She took a deep breath in, stared straight ahead and said: "It isn't my place to say."
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Coona noticed Silentium become very tense at the question Rayna had asked. He sighed, but didn't say anything. In truth, he hoped he would stay here with Silentium, Rayna, and Felix. He nudged Silentium and smiled, trying to calm her down. "I suppose we'll find out," he all he said.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Silentium ignored it and kept on walking. She ignored Coona and kept her mouth shut for the rest of the trek.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Coona was slightly inclined to ask Silentium what was wrong when she didn't say anything, but he didn't. He felt like maybe he should just let her get used to them at her own pace.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:11 pm

When Silentium's paws started to ache from walking all that way, "I'm going to go to the clearing." She turned abruptly almost running into Coona, but she swerved around him at the last second.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Coona stepped out of Silentium's way so she wouldn't run into him. He watched after her as she headed to the clearing. His own injured paw was starting to hurt as well, so he turned and started to follow slowly after her. He looked to Rayna before heading back.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Rayna felt bad that she had upset Silentium. She caught Coona's gaze and looked at him, sorrow collecting the deep pools in her eyes. She sat down where she was and watched the river go by. "Why did I ask that question?" she said to herself. "Silentium is upset now and it's all my fault. And now nobody wants to be with me." One single tear dripped from the pool of tears at one eye and trickled down her face. It then dropped into the river and was rushed away.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Silentium sat down on her haunches in the middle of the clearing. She sat up straight with her shoulders back, and her tail wrapped around her paws. Silentium glared at everything in front of her, upset for no reason at all really.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Coona heard Rayna talking quietly to herself. He turned around, trying to decide whether to go after Silentium or Rayna. He thought Silentium wanted to be alone, so he stalked over to Rayna, trying to hear what she was saying. She felt bad for upsetting Silentium. He emerged from the bushes slowly. "Hey, it's not your fault," he said softly. His brotherly instincts were kicking in. He'd learned how to be a good brother from his puphood, when he'd had to comfort his brothers and sister when their dad was being a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Rayna jumped. She looked over at Coona. She then looked back at the river. "But I just don't understand why she was all of a sudden so upset." She looked back at Coona, her eyes a clouded with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Coona padded over and sat down next to Rayna, towering over her because she was so small and he was so big, but he had a friendly smile, which he hoped wouldn't make her too uncomfortable. "I'm not entirely sure either, but you shouldn't blame yourself, I'm sure she'll forgive you. Maybe we should go talk to her," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Rayna looked up at him and smiled. She didn't feel uncomfortable next to him. Coona was her friend. She gazed into his deep amber eyes. "Yes, I think we should." Then she realized she had been staring into Coona's eyes and she looked away, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Coona raised an eyebrow when he noticed her look away and blush. "Come on, let's go." He stood and starting leading the way back to the clearing, looking back to make sure Rayna was following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: