The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Silentium
Average
Silentium

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Silentium tore off a couple of ribs and pushed them in the direction of Reyna. "Just enough." She went back to eating her fill and when she was done she walked away to give the two of them more space to eat and lay down under the trees. She started to licked herself clean, curled up and set her tail over her nose.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Rayna said softly: "Thank you" and tore into the ribs, until she had had her fill, then trotted away, following the faint scent from earlier back to the water. After taking a few laps, Rayna sat down. The moon was in the sky now, and she stared up at it. She thought about her dream that she had earlier. Who was that wolf? And the other wolves...... why did they look so familiar? Then all of a sudden she remembered: those were the wolves who attacked and killed her mother! And was the black wolf Imaran? What color were his eyes? And Rayna sat there, staring up at the moon, trying to interpret this odd dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Coona finished eating and trotted over to a place under some bushes that looked perfect for what he was looking for. From this vantage point, you could see the whole clearing and a lot of the surrounding woods, perfect for keeping watch. He padded over to Silentium. "I think I'll keep watch tonight. See you in the morning," he said, waving his tail and speaking kindly.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Silentium nodded, "Wake me up if you get tired, I'd be happy to take over from there." She yawned and set her head down on her paws and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Coona smiled at Silentium and walked back over to his spot, where he curled up, rested his head on his paws, perked his ears, and watched as night took over the earth. It was peaceful, but he'd been in that forest enough to know that the nights were far from uneventful. He just wondered when things would start to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:13 am

Silentium's breathing was even, and she didn't dream often, which made this night no different. It was a dreamless night and she didn't have a problem with it. She woke up at about midnight and couldn't go back to sleep, when she couldn't go back to sleep for an hour, she decided she would go help Coona. She pulled herself up and walked towards the direction she saw him go in last. When she was right behind him she looked up at the sky and said, "The stars are nice, tonight."
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 am

Coona jumped when Silentium came up behind him, which was a little embarrassing because he was supposed to be on watch. After he recovered from his stupidity, he looked back at her and smiled, then let his gaze wander to the stars. He hadn't really looked at the stars since he'd been in the forest, but he realized that Silentium was right. The stars here were beautiful. "You're right," he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Silentium pulled her eyes off the stars and lay down on the ground where Coona was, not noticing his jump. "I couldn't get any sleep, so I decided that I'd come here, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Rayna's eyelids began to get heavy, and she yawned. Rayna closed her eyes for a moment. That's when it struck her: her eye! It was the same color as the black wolf's! Then that must mean that Eventus was......... her father? It had to be, because the wolves said they would find him and kill him, and they did, she guessed. And then they came back to kill her mother. Rayna yawned again and sniffed the ground, finding her scent from earlier and padded back to the clearing. There she found Coona and Silentium sitting side by side. "Have they known each other long, or is this just love at first sight?" Rayna wondered. However, she didn't care, she just wanted to get some sleep. She laid down and curled into a ball, her bushy tail covering her muzzle, and soon she dozed off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Coona scooted over a little so Silentium would have room to lay down. "Sure. I wanted a little company anyway." He scanned the treeline again. Over the span of the night, he'd heard plenty of weird sounds, but nothing had tried to come near the clearing. Even so, it was lonely out here when you're the only one awake, and Coona was glad for Silentium's company.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Silentium looked around at the trees, spotting an owl. She smiled and pointed it out to Coona, without scaring the bird off.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Rayna had a short, restless sleep. She woke up 15 minutes later. She got up, looked around, and yawned. She tried to be quiet, but her voice squeaked at the end. She blushed a little, then slunk off into the night. She decided to follow a new trail this time. This path was not straight, winding among the trees, weaving between bushes. Rayna kept following, a bit nervous, as she had not come this way before. She soon found herself in another clearing, this one with a beautiful view of the moon. She could just make out the silhouettes of Silentium and Coona, like dark stars in the sky. Rayna suddenly felt an urge to howl. She had never howled for real before; she tried when she was a pup but it only squeaked. Rayna took a deep breath, and let her high-pitched howl ring trough the trees, and spread across the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Coona looked up at the owl that Silentium had pointed at. His ears perked up and he smiled. That's when Rayna howled a high-pitched tone, and the owl went soaring away against the starry sky. "Wow," said Coona, marveling at the beauty of the scene. His eyes floated to Silentium beside him, and he muttered another, "Wow," when he noticed how utterly breathtakingly beautiful she looked when the moon hit her fur just right.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Silentium got up and ran after the owl for about five feet, then laughed and watched the bird fly away. She suddenly realized she wasn't alone, cleared her throat and composed herself. She walked back over to Coona and looked for more animals in the night that would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:51 pm

When Silentium got up and started chasing the bird, Coona couldn't help but laugh out loud, not at her, but rather with her. She was letting down her solid guard, and that made Coona feel honored to be trusted by her that way. When she came trotting back, he waved his tail in welcome. "Almost got it, eh?" he laughed jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:54 pm

She lay down and coughed, "By a few hundred feet." Silentium looked at him and laughed. This must have been the first time in months she had laughed so much, or even felt safe.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Coona laughed, too, then looked back around the clearing, feeling happier than he had since...a very long time. And he was glad he was with Silentium. He felt like he didn't need to act tough or assertive right now when it was just her he was with. He was just having fun with a friend, and that's exactly how it felt.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Silentium looked around at the forest, and then at Coona. She caught his eye, and looked away quickly blushing. She set her head down on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Rayna sighed happily, and for once felt a bit of joy rise in her heart as something stirred inside her. Rayna closed her eyes, and something came to her: That wolf, Eventus, was her father. He ran away from the pack of wolves and found her mother, Amare. Then before Amare gave birth to Rayna and Imaran, the wolves came and killed her father. Then her mother ran away, and soon after Rayna and her brother were born the pack found Amare and killed her. But now Rayna felt that somehow her mother and father still lived with her. Rayna opened her eyes, the moon cathcing the blue gray one just right as to make it shimmer like a river in the bright sun. She headed back to the clearing, and curled and fell asleep to the joyful laughs of Coona and Silentium.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Coona looked into Silentium's eyes for just a second before she looked away. He lay his heah on his paws as well, and gazed over at Silentium for a second before scanning the forest again. He noticed nothing new, except for the gray light that came with dawn. It had been a great night, or at least he thought so. He just hoped Silentium enjoyed his company as much as he enjoyed hers.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Rayna awoke in the clearing. "Wait a second, this isn't the clearing!" She heard rustling and whipped around to see a pure black wolf sprinting through the forest. It clicked. Rayna knew this wolf. It was Imaran! "You're still alive!" She called out as she took off after him. That was when she noticed those wolves chasing after them. "Faster! Imaran! You have to run faster!" She yipped at him. Rayna's paw got caught in a vine and tripped her. The wolves were coming full speed at her. But they just kept going after her brother, and didn't even look at her. "Run!" Rayna jumped awake. She realized that it was just a dream. And that she had just yelled out "Run!" to the whole clearing. Rayna blushed as she tried to stop panting.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Silentium jumped when she heard Reyna yell 'run'. She looked around alarmed but didn't see anything. She got up and walked over towards Reyna, "Whats wrong?" Silentium nudged the pup and looked around the entire clearing once more.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Rayna looked at Silentium and blushed even more. "It was just a dream" she said softly. Then she smiled in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Silentium looked at Reyna again, "Alright." She smiled at her and then walked back over to Coona.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Rayna watched Silentium as she walked back over to Coona. Her green eye focused on the two wolves, while her other eye seemed to be fixed on nothing, almost as if it was looking at something that can't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: