The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Elite
Felix

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  Empty
PostSubject: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Are you, are you,
Coming to the tree?
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here,
No stranger would it be.
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Deep past the city limits, lays a clearing. A lovely clearing, Full of life, and safety from the decaying world outside this paradise's boundaries. This place is safe, and you can feel the utter glow of the warmth around you. You can be safe here, and you can survive. The scents of others develops inside of you, and you wonder if this is true, if there are other surivivors. It would only take one look, one little look.

xXx

A large, and gruff white male lay in the center of the clearing, his amber eyes closed in the deepness of sleep. He muttered something under his breath, the warmth of the gowing sun soaking into his white fur with a greeding lust. This was Felix. No, he wasn't the, well, most 'mature' wolf you could find, no. He preferred to think of himself as an inventor, a unique creator of the divine rights that those who had nothing did have. That one thing that kept the outcasts alive on the inside. This didn't bother him, why would it, after all?
Back to top Go down
https://theblackenedlegion.rpg-board.net
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Silentium wandered through the forest, her multi-coloured pelt (white, brown, sandy orange, and black) shinning in the daylight. She stumbled a few times on the foliage and roots, but soon she found hold on the strange ground. She sang a lullaby to herself in Latin, her mum had taught her the song. Silentium soon came across a white male, she cleared her throat to announce her presence..
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:52 pm

The white brute's nose suddenly came in contact with that of a new scent. He smiled brightly, instead of the frown most would have had. He barked, " 'Ello? Anyone out there?" His accent seemed to break through as he looked around for the possible wolf.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Silentium slowly stepped forward towards the male, "I'm Silentium. Sorry for lurking." She looked down at her paws a little embarrassed. She looked back up at the white male and waited for him to respond to her. She sat down, sat up straight, and had her tail curled around her feet. She looked straight at Felix and hopped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Being the type of spaz he was, Felix barked cheerfully, "Nice to meet ya', Miss Silentium!" His grin went over his face, and he said smoothly, "I'm Felix." He said his name with pride. After all, it meant lucky. In his mind, he'd survived so far; he was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Silentium nodded, "Nice to meet you too." She looked around the clearing, it was actually a very nice looking bit of land. She lay down and continued to look around the territory. "This is a rather nice bit of land." Silentium pulled her tail over to her side and tried to keep it out of the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 pm

"Yep, took me monthes to find a place other than that rat infested city." His voice was slightly venomed as he mentioned the city. He didn't like it for one, it was diseased, and two, that's how Camille had died; from those damn illnesses spreading around. He frowned with a bit of grief, but immediatly perked up, "Miss, may I ask why you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Silentium looked back over to Felix, "Probably the same reason that your here. To get away from the city." Her ears lay down on her head when she had spoken of the city. She was still trying to get over the sickness she had gotten when she had first been to the city.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:49 pm

"Ah, yes," Felix stated in a mtter-of-factly tone, "That's why most of 'em end up comin' through here." His accent was slipping through, although he tryed to retain it; he truely found it annoying. He finally decided to sit down, the tall brute stretching his shoulders with ease.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Silentium stood up, "Well nice meeting you Felix, I might as well get moving." She started to walk towards the edge of the clearing, not waiting for a goodbye. Silentium wasn't trying to be rude, but it just sort of happened, not being with people for a while.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Felix almost immediatly turned as if an instict, "Wait a minute!" He said with a light bark. He immediatly flinched, regretting his decsion.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Silentium stopped and turned around to look at Felix. "Yes?" She took one step closer, but decided not to go any further. Silentium didn't want to get her hopes up, and by watching Felix (and his flinch) she could see that she probably wouldn't be joining.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Coona had been trudging, exhausted, through the woods for a few weeks now since he left the city. After he'd finally left that disgusting place, he had made a promise to himself to never set foot near a city or anything human for the rest of his life, though who can say if he'll stay true to that or not? He'd gotten terribly sick, and the moment he'd been fit to travel, the large, dark-pelted wolf had turned tail and sprinted full-steam-ahead out of the city and into the woods. He'd been listening very intently for other wolves, but had found none. Alone, hungry, exhausted, and defeated, Coona had begun to set out for a new place, somewhere far from all this, where he could possibly start over. That's when he stumbled into the clearing. Coona couldn't believe what he saw. Two other wolves, and male and female, were gathered there. The clearing seemed quite comfortable and nice, and for a second a thought sprang into Coona's mind. Maybe, just maybe, he could join this seemingly nice pair of wolves, but, of course, at that moment any wolf at all looked seemingly friendly to Coona. He approached hesitantly, but with a slightly confident swagger, because he knew of his strength, and he wanted to make sure any other wolf he ran into knew of it, too.
"Hello," he said in his best non-exhausted voice, trying to look as big and strong as possible without appearing aggressive or displaying how tired he was.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Silentium jumped back when she had heard a new wolf join them, his dark pelt and how he had stumbled into the clearing. . . he looked hurt/sick. She took two paces forward to him, and examined him without saying anything. "Your hurt." It was very blunt, and she didn't say anything other then it. She could have said 'Hello' or something, but introductions could wait. She walked up to him and sniffed him. "And sick. Yes. . ." Silentium looked back up and the dark male, "Oh. Right. . . Hello." She continued to look over him like a mother would her pup.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:52 pm

When the female Mexican Wolf approached him, Coona couldn't help but smile and notice that she was actually...kind of pretty. But, he pushed that from his mind and focused on the matter at hand. He was slightly cautious about admitting that he wasn't in prime shape and that he was weak at the moment, but then he looked down at himself and realized that if was quite obvious and didn't take the smartest wolf in the world to see that he was still a little sick and weak. Coona sighed and nodded.
"I am," he said, but then looked up quickly and tensed his strained muscles in case one of the two decided to attack him in his weak state. "I was in the city, and I presume you know what that can do to a wolf. I've been wandering in the woods for a few weeks now, and I haven't had the best of luck here." His ears lowered as he looked to see how the others would react.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Silentium sighed, circled the male once, and walked over to Felix's side and took one good look at him. "Relax big guy, I don't have a death wish." She walked past Felix and out of the clearing, she was trying to find the squirrels she had killed earlier. She discovered them in about two minutes, walked back to the clearing, and gave them both to Felix and the dark male. "I hope you don't mind, Felix. I didn't know anyone had claimed this territory."
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Coona smiled and nodded a thanks to the pretty she-wolf for the squirrel. He sniffed it, and suddenly felt a lot more comfortable. Before he dug in, he listened to the female and nodded. "I had no idea either. I haven't seen or smelled wolves for weeks. My name is Coona by the way." He took a small bite of the squirrel, then looked to the she-wolf. "Would you like the share?" he asked her, giving the carcass a small nudge toward her.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Silentium examined Coona, and then the carcass. "I'm fine." She listened to the forest, and the steady breathing of the two males. Without looking at Coona, "I'm Silentium," was all she had to say. She generally didn't say much, but today was an exception. Two new wolves, twice the talking she would be doing. It wasn't that she was rude or anything, just that she didn't really care for talking.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Coona grinned at the she-wolf. "That's a very nice name," he said softly. His gaze flickered back to the squirrel. "If you're sure..." he said, then started ripping ravenously into the carcass. Oh Lupis above, he was hungry. In about as long as it takes for a hawk to overshoot its mark and slam into the ground, the squirrel was nothing but bones and Coona was feeling better than he had in a long time. The disease that had stolen the strength from his muscles seemed to be as far away as the city itself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Felix huffed, where were all these wolves coming from? And in his territory. He'd been here for monthes on end after that city had killed the one thing he loved. He then frowned, but then smiled, it was a good thing, to see survivors at least. He said in his smooth voice, "Well, it's nice to see more survivors," He said, noting Coona. He then continued, "I'm Felix, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Silentium nodded, still not caring to look. She could hear him tearing into the food, and then the rattling of the bones hitting the ground. Her ears twitched as she heard the small prey run across the ground and foliage. She looked at the pile of bones, then back at the forest. "That was fast." A small smile played at her lips, she was hungry, but not as hungry as Coona had been. Plus, he was sick and hurt, so that would automatically get him the food.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Coona looked up from chewing a small squirrel bone and smiled. "It's good to meet you, Felix, and I appreciate you tolerating me on your territory. However, it is you land, and I can leave if you need me to." It was not a nice idea to Coona to leave. He wanted to stay in the company of other wolves because, to put it frankly, wolves need each other. He gave a small wink to Silentium and a small grin. She had a beautiful smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:24 pm

"Well, why would I want ya'll to leave?" The brute said with his smooth accent, "We survivors have to stick together, correct?" The artic wolf flicked his tail with a deep intent, gazing at Silentium, and Coona with an amber gaze. It was true.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Silentium caught Coona's wink in the corner of her eye, but she pretended not to see it. "I believe you where in the middle of telling me something, Felix?" She continued to gaze out at the forest, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes. She didn't want to grow attached to someone who she wouldn't know for long.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Coona smiled at Felix, glad he hadn't been driven out. "I agree." He regarded Silentium's reminder to Felix that he should let them talk and stay out of the way, and he began intently attacking the squirrel bones on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: