The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Coona
Average
Coona

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Coona watched with concern as Silentium went to check on Rayna after her abrupt outburst yelling at everyone to run. He sharpened his senses and looked over the clearing again. Nothing seemed wrong. He hoped it was just a dream, but at the same time, he was slightly worried about Rayna having so many strange dreams.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:49 am

When Silentium reached Coona, she could tell he was tense. "Don't worry, it was just a dream." She smiled at him and went back to watching the moon.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Rayna shakes her head to refocus her eyes, then gets up and stretches. She starts to trot off to get a drink, and steals a glance at Silentium and Coona. She meant for the look to be quick, but she ends up staring at them. "Maybe I won't be the youngest one her for long...." Rayna thought to herself. She finally drags her gaze away from the two wolves and continues following the trail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Coona nodded when Silentium explained that it was just a dream. He leaned into her a little when she lay down again, and he watched the sky, looking subconsciously for shooting stars. He didn't see any, though. But that was okay. He was happy just where he was, flying balls of gas in the sky or not.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Silentium almost jumped when he leaned into her. She tensed and looked at Coona wearily and looked back up at the sky. Silentium kept looking up at the sky, but she wasn't really paying attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Rayna arrived at the water, and reached her pink tongue into the cool, refreshing water and lapped it up. After Rayna's thirst was quenched, she backed away from the water and sat down. "Imaran, where is he?" she said to herself. She closed her eyes for a moment and was rushed back to her dream. Rayna was on the ground, but the other wolves and Imaran were gone. Rayna scrambled to her paws and looked around. "Imaran, where are you?!" She called out to the empty forest, her cry echoing through the trees. Rayna followed the path that the pack's paws had thundered across before, calling out to her brother. She heard a noise in front of her, and she raced ahead to it. There she found a young black wolf panting as he looked around catiously. "Imaran?" Rayna asked as she nervously approached him. He looked up. "Rayna?" He barked. "Is it you?" "Yes" Rayna whispered. "But- but how are you here?" "I don't know... I think it's a vision." Rayna pondered. "I think I'm having the same thing. I'm just so happy to know that you're alive!" "Me too!" Then all too soon Imaran began to fade. "What's happening?" Rayna inquired. "The vision is ending..." "Wha-what? But-" "Don't worry Rayna, I will find you!!" Imaran's voice echoed in Rayna's mind as she came back from the vision. "Wow...." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Coona felt Silentium jump and he leaned away. Too fast...he thought. He just looked back up at the stars, now tense and a little embarrassed. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He told himself that he'd just met Silentium, and they should just, for now, be friends.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Silentium looked over at Coona, "Well, I had fun. I'm going to get some rest now." She got up and walked over to the clearing where she was sleeping before. Silentium curled up and set her tail over her nose, and went to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 pm

When Silentium left, Coona couldn't decide whether he was sad that she left, or happy that the awkwardness that had taken over the situation was gone. The big male rested his head on his paws and let out a sigh, training his senses once again on his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 pm

(Time skip to morning? :>)
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 pm

(sounds good to me Wink)

Coona lay there, glad for the rising sun coming up to bring him some warmth. He stood and shook his fun, dust and loose grass flying everywhere. He stretched his paws out in front of him and parted his jaws in a great yawn. Nothing interesting had happened since Silentium had gone to sleep somewhere else, so Coona had definitely been extrememly bored, but he just hoped he'd have a good day today.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Silentium stood up and stretched her back out. She shook her coat which sent some dirt flying from her pelt. Silentium walked over to Coona, "I'm going hunting for the morning, would you like to come?"
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Coona grinned when Silentium invited him to hunt. "I'd love to, but maybe I should just try to spot you or something, because of my paw and everything," he said sheepishly. He loved hunting, and he really wanted to go, but he didn't want to risk never hunting again.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Silentium nodded, "Alright. Good call." She turned away and started to head into the forest. Silentium lowered her nose to the ground and caught the sent of a mouse. She stalked it for a little bit, but when she was close enough she jumped, landing her paws square on it's back.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 am

Coona nodded and watched Silentium as she disappeared into the forest. He stretched again and started to trot around the clearing, testing his paw and legs. He felt a lot better, probably because of the better food he was getting because he had someone to hunt with now. Eventually, Coona sat down and watched the sun rise over the treetops.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:42 am

In about thirty minutes Silentium had brought two mice and a finch for the day. She set the finch down in front of Coona and started to chew on the mice.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:41 pm

When Silentium returned and gave him the finch, Coona thanked her and started tearing at the feathers and meat, feeling the blood staining his muzzle. It tasted amazing after a long night of staring at trees. "Good catch, this is great," he said between mouthfulls.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Silentium chuckled, "Not a problem." She continued to chew on her mouse, and when she was finished with the first she decided that she would save it for Reyna.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:15 pm

After Coona finished the finch, he rolled over onto his back and rolled around in the dirt, stretching. Then he stood and shook his pelt. "So," he said. "How about we go exploring, eh? If we're going to stay here, I'd like to get to know this place a little better."
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Silentium watched him roll around in the dirt, amused by it. When he suggested exploring she stood up and said: "Sure. You want to lead?"
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Coona smiled and shrugged. "Sounds good to me." He turned and looked around the clearing. He started toward a part of the woods he hadn't been to yet. He turned around to make sure Silentium was with him, then ducked into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Silentium watched him look around for a little bit, and then start walking towards a part of the forest which they hadn't trekked before. She started to follow behind him looking everywhere for anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Coona walked in silence for a while until he heard the sound of rushing water. He followed it until the trees opened up and a large river complete with rapids appeared in front of him. Coona took a step back. He wasn't sure why, but he'd always been slightly afraid of water.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Silentium's eyes widened when she saw the water. She trotted toward the water and was tempted to jump in, but she wasn't sure how strong the rapids where, or if it was even clean.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Coona crept up to the water's edge and sniffed at the water, then backed away a little. "The current looks strong," he said, voice slightly timid and hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: