The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Silentium
Average
Silentium

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Silentium watched them from her nice little spot behind the deer, and she chuckled. "Don't worry. I know I have no place in saying it but I'm pretty sure Felix will let you stay. If he does I'm sure Coona wouldn't mind teaching you to fight, and I could help you hunt. If you would like."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Startled, Rayna looks over at Silentium. "I know how to hunt small animals..... kinda..." Rayna laughs for the first time in a while. It's a pretty, high-pitched laugh like that of a young female teenager. She looks over at Coona. "I believe I would need to know how to fight too."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Coona smiled to Silentium and nodded to Rayna. "I agree. I see no reason why you couldn't stay, and I'd be more than happy to teach you to fight." Coona thought it might actually be fun to train Rayna. It would be like having some sort of apprentice, and a friend.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 am

Rayna smiles for the first time since she has been here, and nods. "Yeah, I, I would like that." Rayna starts to feel more comfortable with these wolves, and is getting to know them.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 am

Silentium sighed, "I don't know if Felix is even awake. He hasn't said or done anything since the creature." Silentium got up and walked around the deer, she crossed the clearing to Felix and nudged him. "Felix, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 am

Rayna starts to worry, and follows Silentium over to Felix. She didn't feel as nervous now to meet Felix with a new friend with her.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Coona didn't get up to follow Sientium and Rayna. He stayed where he was, but watched intently. He felt too tired to stand up, in truth. His paw was starting to bother him again.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Silentium sighed when she got no response, and walked back over to Coona. She walked past Coona and towards the trees. "I'm going for water if anyone wants to join me."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Rayna just remembered her thirst, and asked "Can I come with you?" Rayna wanted to get to know Silentium, and hoped they could talk in English, not Latin. Though Rayna was curious about the language Latin. She also wanted to get to know the territory, if she did stay.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Silentium flicked her tail, "Sure Reyna. You can come too Coona." She stopped and waited for Reyna to catch up, and Coona too if he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Rayna trots over to Silentium, her ears perked, and her nose tilted to the sky, sniffing the fresh air. She swung her head around to check fordanger, then followed Silentium, as Rayna was not sure where the water was.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Coona waved his tail when Silentium invited him to follow her. He stood and padded over, though he had a slight limp on his hurt paw. "With you all the way," he said, seriously not meaning to imply anything. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Rayna looks back at Coona, and notices his limp, but doesn't bother to ask. "After all, he said he was okay, right?" She thinks.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Silentium looked at Coona, and raised an eyebrow. She thought of saying something to him, but only said, "Alright." Silentium started walking towards the closest water source she knew of, and when she got to it she signaled for them to wait to drink from it until she was sure it wasn't contaminated. She sniffed it and didn't catch any of the sent of the sickness that she had smelled before she fell ill. "It's alright to drink from."
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Coona knew that Silentium noticed he was limping again, but it was okay that she didn't say anything. He didn't think that just walking to the river would really hurt him all that bad. When Silentium pronounced the water okay to drink, he dunked his muzzle in and drank his fill. The water was cool and tasted pretty good after a deer chase and a monster battle.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:05 am

Silentium sank her nose into the water in hopes of getting the smell of sickness out of it, and when she came up it was only slightly better. She sighed and started to lap from the water.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:16 am

Rayna carefully approached the water, and dipped her muzzle into the fresh, cool liquid. She reached it in farther until the water bathed the streak on her muzzle. Then she lifted her head, small droplets of water falling like tiny crystals as Rayna swiped her tongue across her nose. Then she reached back down and lapped up some water with her small pink tongue. When Rayna was refreshed, she stepped back and looked around. She sniffed the air, and for once she felt somewhat relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 am

Silentium felt the urge to jump into the cool water, but she restrained herself. She didn't want to bathe in the place that everyone drank in. She turned around and started to walk back to camp, "Its getting late. We may want to be getting back to Felix."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 am

Rayna, who had been gazing around, jumped at Silentium's voice. Then she turned to face her and nodded. As she waited for Silentium to take the lead, she looked down at her muzzle. The streak was still there, glistening in the setting sun like a snake's scales. Rayna sighed. This streak was the cause of most insults thrown at her, saying she was not normal. "And why does one of my eyes have to be the same exact color?" Rayna thought.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Coona noticed that Rayna seemed a little distracted as he headed off after Silentium. He felt better now that he'd had some water. But now, he was tired and just wanted to rest for a while, and hopefully his paw would heal and he would recover from whatever sickness had plagued him before.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Silentium lead the way back to camp and lay down next to the deer. She smelled the deer, it was starting to decompose. She looked at the others in the clearing, "We might as well eat it."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Rayna noticed Silentium and Coona padding away, but she decided to stay. She wanted to be alone for a while. Besides, she could follow their scent back to the clearing. Rayna lays down and closes her eyes, letting all the memories rush back to her.......Amare, Rayna's mother...... meeting her father... who was her father anyways? Maybe he came from the pack of wolves who had attacked her mother later... or maybe he was just another lone wolf......... Rayna soon drifted off to sleep...... A wolf..... male, black with bluish gray eyes..... wounded. running away from a fierce group of other wolves who looked familiar...... "Run, Eventus, run!!!" The voices called. "But no matter how far you run, we will find you!" "And we WILL kill you!!" Teeth flashed in front of Rayna's eyes, and she jumped as she woke up. Rayna, panting, found Silentium's scent mixed with Coona's and followed it back to the clearing, still a bit shaken.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Coona nodded to Silentium and dug into the flesh of the deer, every moment feeling more and more like he belonged there. That's when Rayna stumbled into the clearing, looking shaken up. "Whoa, what's wrong Rayna?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Silentium swallowed what she had in her mouth, and turned her head to the side watching Reyna curiously. She wanted to comfort her, like a mother would do to her pup, but she knew it wasn't her place to act as her mum.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Rayna, who was still caught in the turmoil of her dream, jumped at Coona's voice. She keeps stumbling on, and just glances his way, her green eye fixing on him for a moment, while her bluish gray one is staring somewhere off into the distance. "Bad dream" She mumbles, and then as if she realizes the dream is over, she shakes her small head, and pads over to Silentium and Coona. "You got enough to share?" she barks in a brighter voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: