The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Coona
Average
Coona

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Coona stood and followed Silentium and Rayna. "I hope you two don't mind if I watch," he said, waving his tail. He was a little nervous about being around Rayna again, but hopefully that look before meant nothing.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Silentium took off in the other direction, "This way."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Rayna looks back at Coona. "You can watch!" She smiles before taking off after Silentium.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Coona jogged off after Silentium and Rayna, being careful on his injured paw. He'd find the two of the if they got too far off.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Silentium sat down at a random area in the forest. "What do you smell?" Silentium asked her, which was a rather easy question. There was a strong sent of mouse in the air.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Rayna caught up to Silentium and slowed to a stop next to her. She sniffed the air. She recognized the smell of mouse from the adventures with her brother. "Mouse" she said in a confident tone, one nobody had ever heard before.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Silentium nodded. "Kill it." Silentium said that bluntly, she wanted to see Reyna's best.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Rayna nodded and crouched down low, and sniffed for the scent of mouse. She followed the scent a little way, before locating the mouse eating seeds at the base of a tree. Rayna crept around to the side, trying to stay out of the mouse's view, putting her paws own lightly, just as her brother had told her. But she forgot one thing her brother nagged her about so much: her tail. It was waving in the air like the flag of an army planning to invade. The mouse saw it waving in the air and sped off. Rayna leapt forward, but the mouse had gotten enough of a head-start that Rayna just missed it. She shook her head, and thought to herself: "I'll get one of you someday..." She then trotted up to Silentium, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Silentium watched Reyna get into her position. Silentium almost adjusted several different things right then and there. She waited for Reyna to miss before telling her. "Get down in that position again."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Rayna crouched down and looked up at Silentium expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Silentium looked over her, "Don't move once I move you." She pushed her tail down to where it wasn't in the air but wasn't dragging on the ground. Silentium circled around her and adjusted her backlegs a little, to give her more of a spring, and straightened out her back. "Leap."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Rayna thought the new potition felt a bit weird, but familiar. She pushed off the ground, her hind legs thrusting her as she leaped. Memories flooded back to her from when her and her brother hunted together. She turned and smiled at Silentium.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Silentium examined her, "Try it once more."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Rayna crouched down. She gets her legs and paws into the position that Silentium had put her in before, and lowers her tail. Then she leaps again. She looks at Silentium, waiting for her to comment.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Silentium nodded, "Why don't you go try it on that one over there?" She nodded over in the direction of a mouse eating seeds off the ground. She sat down again and waited for Reyna to go and kill it.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Rayna crept up on the mouse, got in the exact position Silentium had told her to, and sprung on the mouse. She land squarely on it, her paws snapping it's spine and killing it. Rayna picked it up in her jaws and brought it to Silentium, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Silentium nodded, "Good. If you keep doing that you'll be as good a hunter as me." Silentium smiled and got up. She walked back to the clearing in a better mood then she did last time she entered the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Rayna felt quite pleased inside at she followed Silentium back into the clearing. She winked at Coona as a sign that it went well. When she got back to the clearing, she set the mouse down, and decided to save it for later. She sat down not far from the entrance of the clearing and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: