The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Rayna padded after him, thinking to herself: "I can't belive I let myself look at him like that. He's with Silentium." Coona's amber eyes once again flashed in her mind, and she tried to push it out of her mind. She kept telling herself that It was Coona and Silentium. Coona and Silentium. Coona and Silentium....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 pm

When they finally reached the clearing, Coona saw Silentium crouching and glowering at everything. He looked back at Rayna and motioned toward Silentium.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Rayna, who had become lost in her thoughts, barely noticed Coona motioning her to Silentium, but then Rayna shook her head and slunk nervously over to Silentium. "Silentium?" She said in a small voice. Rayna avoided her glare. "I- I'm sorry I upset you..." Rayna stole a quick glance at Silentiums eyes, boiling in anger.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Silentium quickly composed herself and looked down at Reyna. "Don't worry about it. I just had a moment."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Rayna looked up at Silentium and sighed, relieved. "Okay, that's good." She breathed. She smiled at Silentium. "I think I'm going to rest for a while" she said as she trotted over to a side of the clearing. Rayna closed her eyes and tried to not think of Coona alone, but Coona and Silentium. "Don't interfere with their relationship" She told herself over and over, putting all emphasis on the word "their". But even though her focus was somewhat off Coona, she couldn't fall asleep, so she just lay there.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Coona watched Silentium and Rayna's conversation. When Rayna left, he trotted up and sat down next to Silentium. He was silent for a while before asking, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Rayna heard Coona and Silentium talking, and she opened one eye, and swiveled her ears in their direction. She heard Coona asking Silentium if she was okay. Raynathought of Coona again, but pushed that away and waited for Silentium's reply.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Silentium cleared her throat before answering. "Yeah. . . I'm fine." She made sure to avoid his eye contact when giving him that answer.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Coona frowned in a concerned manner when Silentium wouldn't look him in the eye. "You want to be alone?" he asked, being frank. He wasn't really good at taking hints, so he found it better if he just got an outright answer.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Silentium sighed, she didn't want him to leave, but she didn't want him to be poking around either. "No."
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Rayna closed both eyes tight and laid her ears back. She then relaxed her eyes, and stirred a bit, as if she was lightly sleeping, almost ready to wake up. She didn't want anyone to know she was eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Coona nodded and lay down next to Silentium, but not too close. He didn't say anything for a while again. He settled his head on his paws and let out a breath.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Silentium lay down next to Coona, "I'm sorry about earlier. I don't even know what happened." She sighed and set her head down on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Coona shrugged. "No worries, I have moments like that, too sometimes." He looked over and saw Rayna sleeping. He couldn't help but think about the way she looked at him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Silentium looked at him, "Whats wrong?" She could see the gears in his head turning, but she didn't know what was bothering him. Which she suppose made two of them.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Rayna opened her eyes again. She looked at Silentium and Coona. She then got up and walked out of the clearing almost silently, then she broke into a run, pelting across the grass and between the trees, beside the river. When she could not smell Silentium or Coona's scent anymore, she stopped, sat down, and panted. She delved into all the things whirling around in her mind. Why do I all of a sudden feel something inside me when I looks at Coona? Was it becasue of us being alone for a while? If I knew Silentium didn't like him too, would I show that I feel something for him? Why do I like him anyways? I mean, he is a, well, a handsome wolf, and a good friend. Why?
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Coona looked up when Silentium asked what was wrong. He thought it might be good to be completely honest with Silentium. It might bring them closer to trusting each other. "Well, Rayna was staring at me all weird earlier. I doubt it meant anything, but I just can't stop worrying about it."
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Silentium shrugged, "Well everything means something." She sat there and tried to think of what it could mean.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Coona shrugged and nodded. He thought he might have an idea of what it meant, but he was trying to not let his mind go there.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Rayna sat there for a while, alone except for her thoughts, until she thought she had better go back to the clearing. Before she started the trek, she stopped for a drink from the river, hoping it would help her forget what had just whirled through her mind. When she arrived she saw Coona and Silentium still in the middle of the clearing, talking. She trotted around them, and decided to wait until they stopped talking to ask Silentium a question.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Silentium shrugged, "You'll figure it out." She looked back at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Coona felt himself blush when Silentium smiled at him. "Yeah, I hope so." He looked down at his paws and his mind wandered back to the look Rayna had given him.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Rayna looked at Coona, then dragged her gaze over to Silentium. "Maybe, you could show me a few tricks on how to hunt?" She asked, hoping that she would accept, and later that Coona could teach her some fighting moves.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Silentium got up and looked at Rayna, "Sure." Silentium started to follow Reyna out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Rayna sniffs the air, trying to pick up a scent. "Well, where do you think we should start?" Rayna looks back at Silentium, excitement flashing through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: