The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Silentium
Average
Silentium

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Silentium sighed, relieved that she would be allowed to stay. She looked at Coona, and watched him eat the bones, then let her eyes wander around. She lost her train of thought and day dreamed about nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Soon, the bones became a little too boring in this exciting time, and Coona wanted to get to know Silentium a little better. She didn't seem really busy at the moment either, so he stood, shook his shaggy pelt, and padded over. "So," he said calmly, trying to see what Silentium was staring intently at. "Have you been to the city?" he asked, though he said the word "city" much like one would say the word "eww..."
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Silentium tore her eyes away from the little spot of no where she was staring at and looked at Coona, "Yes. I have been." She sighed, and looked away. 'The humans did this to us. . . just like them. Thoughtless creatures.' She tried not to look upset, but it was kind of hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yes, I was going to say that you should stay. A lot of the other places are either dead, or unconditional," He then sneered, "Who hasn't been to that living hell? That's all it is." The brute snorted, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
https://theblackenedlegion.rpg-board.net
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Silentium frowned at Felix, he was being a little unfair, it was only a question. Although it was true, Coona was just curious. She set her head on her paws and looked at the ground, Silentium was growing bored.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Coona just sighed and decided not to say anything. He didn't feel offended or anything. He was also growing slightly bored, when an idea popped into his head. "Say," he said brightly. "If we're all going to be staying together for a while, why don't we get to know each other better over hunting or something?" Coona personally didn't feel up to hunting seeing as he was still recovering from whatever illness had plagued him in the city, but he did truly feel like he wanted to know these wolves better. He had a feeling they'd be together a while. The big wolf said nothing about being sick and injured, because in truth, he wanted to feel the sensations of hunting with a pack again after so long. He wanted it more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Silentium sighed, she didn't feel up to hunting, a large animal any ways. "I don't think I could go after an elk or a deer. . ." She looked up at Coona, stood up, and shook her coat out. "I can probably do small animals though." She sat back down after shaking the dirt from her coat and smiled at Coona.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Coona just had to smile back at Silentium. Good Lupis, she was beautiful. "Well, small animals are okay, too," he said, tail waving slowly. He raised his nose and tested the air. In this clearing, things seemed so much better than out there in the woods alone. Coona liked where he was already. Perhaps he didn't have to leave the forest after all. Maybe he could be perfectly happy right here with these two other wolves. And who knows? Possibly others would want to join them, too.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Silentium winked at him, "You lead the way." She got up off her haunches and waited to enter the forest. She looked around at the forest trying to see if she could smell any prey that could be easy to catch.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Coona licked his jaws and started out into the forest, waving his tail for Silentium to follow. His big black nose was raised to the air until he picked up the scent of rabbit not far off. He looked back at Silentium and motioned to where the smell was coming from, and slowly began stalking toward it, trying hard to forget the way his muscles screamed. Suddenly, two rabbits, both nibbling grass, came into view. Coona grinned and looked again at Silentium. He was becoming increasingly excited at the thought of being on the hunt once again.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Silentium followed Coona into the forest, and got low to the ground and crept up onto the hares. Once she got into the correct position, she took off after the hare. She chased after it for a couple minutes and finally leaped on top of it to kill it. She lifted the hare and trotted back over to Coona.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:27 pm

When Silentium charged after one hare, the other raced off as well. Coona sprang forward after it, feeling better than he had in what seemed like forever. Well, except for the fact that his muscles were still weak and wouldn't work right. Coona couldn't maneuver himself like he'd been able to before. Then, without warning, his front leg gave out under him and the big wolf went tumbling through the undergrowth with a terrible pain in his leg and a hare racing away into the trees at a hundred miles per hour. Coona groaned and stood, staggering on three legs back to where he and Silentium had begun the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Silentium heard Coona fall and she ran towards him. She set the hare down and tried to help him up. "Lean on me." Silentium stood right next to the dark male and braced herself for his weight to come down on her.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Coona obliged and leaned against Silentium, but tried not to put all his great weight on her. He smiled at her and picked up the hare she'd dropped. "I'll take this," he said, carrying it along for her. Coona was grateful for Silentium helping him. It was good to feel the warm fur of another wolf after going so long without. "Thank you," he said through the hare in his teeth, knowing that the she-wolf might not know how much it actually meant to him to have her here, to be with another of his kind at last.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Silentium nodded and looked at Coona, trying not to touch him with her nose. She looked straight forward again and tried not to fall under his weight. She was still trying to get over the side effects of the sickness herself. Soon enough, they had made it back to the clearing, and she helped ease him down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Coona dropped to the ground when they'd finally made it back to the clearing. He set the hare down and pushed it over to Silentium with his nose. "Thanks again," he said, sliding over onto his side and letting out a huge sigh before he started licking his injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Silentium smiled at him, "No problem. Take it easy, alright?" She lay down and tucked into the hare, she was hungry, but she didn't tear into it ravenously. Eating it to fast would only make her hungrier.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 pm

The white brute yawned boredly, in his own mind of thought. He eventually layed down, examining Silentium, and Coona with an intent eye. Their amber gaze moved over to some rustling in the bushes, and he barked, "Hello?"

[ Who's ready for some apocolyptic crap >:DD ]
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Coona lay there calmly next to Silentium as she ate the hare and he ran his tongue over his leg. It had been in interesting day, starting from him wanting to run away from this place to finding a new spark of hope and life in this dead landscape. For the first time in a while he felt happy and relaxed, with a sense of belonging making him almost glow, although his leg still ached, but pain fades, and Coona was happy for that. But he was also happy that relationships with other wolves don't fade as easily.
That's when he heard something in the bushes and Felix called out to whatever it was. Even though he was injured, Coona did his best to look menacing and strong. He'd protect these two even though he was hurt. They were the only friends he had.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:07 pm

The brute called out again, "Really! Who's there?" Felix edged closer, moving towards the scent. The smell of disease flooded his nose, and he gagged, falling back. The smell was strong, incredibly strong. He flinched, and continued, edging closer, "One more warning!"
Back to top Go down
Coona
Average
Coona

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Coona stood, hackles raised and mane pointing up. His lips curled back in a snarl, his fur flared up, and his tail stuck straight up, making the already big wolf look huge and scary. He hoped it would draw attention away from the fact that he was walking on three legs. The scrid scent of disease filled him. He limped up next to Felix. "With you all the way," he said, not taking his eyes off the spot in the foliage.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:13 am

Silentium eyed Coona wearily, and then the bushes. She stood up and shifted uneasily on her feet. "I'll scout the bushes on either side." She looked at Felix, then to Coona and nodded. She stalked into the bushes, the disease smelling. . . bushes. Silentium gagged and continued looking for the source of the smell. She soon found it, but stayed behind the bushes until Felix and Coona gave their signal.
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Rayna hears voices. With her natural shyness, she crept closer as silently as possible. She sniffed tha air, and could smell 3 wolves, 2 males and one female, and she could tell one of the males was sick. She crept a little closer, very nervous, her heart beating faster with each step.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Felix nodded to Silentium, and crept closer, pawing at the bushes with an intent gaze. The scent of disease kept flooding his nose, soaking into his nose. Something was horribly wrong in this picture. He took a breath, "He-" He couldn't even finish his sentence before something slammed past him, taking off for the other side of the clearing. The brute grimaced, what the hell was that!?
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:26 pm

When Silentium heard the creature slam into Felix, she leaped out of the bushes and tackled it. She didn't even know what she was going after, only that it was threatening her home and friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I die young, bury me in SATIN.    If I die young, bury me in SATIN.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I die young, bury me in SATIN.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Beginnings-
Jump to: