The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Knight Felix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix
Elite
Felix

The Grand Knight Felix Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Knight Felix   The Grand Knight Felix I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 am

F E L I X

The Grand Knight Felix Arctic-Wolf-wolves-6002944-480-379

If I lay here,

Name: Felix
Nicknames: ---
Ranking: The one, and only Grand Knight

The Grand Knight Felix Whitewolf

Then would you lie with me,

Appearance: Felix is actually quite a handsome masculine. His fur is a light cream with stunning amber eyes. His fur is light, and shaggy, that of an artic wolf's. His body is incredibly lean, but he makes up for height in what he lacks of strength. His body was meant for speed, that is for sure. It's fairly easy to see the joints under his skin, although he eats regularly, and maybe more than usual. No scars flaw his body as of right now. Is tail is slightly longer than that of usual, and his shoulders are amazingly huge. Despite these many differences, this male actually looks quite decent.
Personality: Felix isn't what you would call 'the leader type', that is for sure. He is immature, and just as childish as any pup. He loves to mess around, and joke, and will never be caught serious unless the situation is dire. He is what you would call a 'womanizer', and tends to be fairly good at it. He's a bit on the crazy side, but he's basically a big softheart. He hates to see things in pain, even small things like rabbits, and birds. He's incredibly protective of the ones he loves, and can get a bit overboard on that situation.
-- Water --
-- Females --
-- Fish --
-- Socilization --
-- Power --
Dislikes:
-- Fire --
-- Thunder --
-- Rabbits --
-- Anything that is in pain --
-- Mint --
Strengthes:
-- Hunting, and runnning --
-- Fishing --
-- His amazing calmness --
Weaknesses:
-- His naiveness --
-- Fighting --
-- His lack of trust --
Fears:
-- Dieing --
-- Losing someone he cares about again --
-- Fire --

The Grand Knight Felix C24S0017

And just. . .

Friends:
None so far
Enemies:
None so far
Crush:
None so far
Mate:
Camille ; Former Mate [Deceased]
Offspring:
None
Family:
Malicai ; Father [Deceased]
Maline ; Mother [Alive]
Jay ; Brother [Alive]

The Grand Knight Felix 400801011_0eecd172e8_z

forget the world?

History: Felix was the runt of a litter of two. His life was quite normal, despite the death of his father at an early age. He was incredibly close to his sibling, Jay, but never truely understood the idea of misery, or agony. Despite this, he left his mother, and brother at a quite early age, only shy of ten monthes. While out, he happened to come upon a labratory, in which they were testing on different animals, and probably still would be if the human race hadn't been wiped out. Managing to get caught up in that hellhole, he met a young female named Camille. The two quickly became friends, and planned to escape, and luckily, they managed to.

Everyone knows there's a sad part to every tale, and Felix's came just a little too soon when Camille died from sudden illness. Heartbroken, the brute was taken aback by this, sending him into a deepened depression. When this was resolved, he finally got back on his, and thus created The Blackened Legion.
Theme: Chasing Cars by The Snow Patrol
Other: He has just a bit of an accent.

Last edited by Felix on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theblackenedlegion.rpg-board.net
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Knight Felix   The Grand Knight Felix I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am

Finished 8D
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Knight Felix   The Grand Knight Felix I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:47 pm

It looks great. :3 I'm not even going to bother with my biography at the moment. |D /tolazy
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Knight Felix   The Grand Knight Felix I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:11 pm

*smacks on nose* stop being lazy >:V
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Knight Felix   The Grand Knight Felix I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:12 pm

;___; It's my nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Knight Felix   The Grand Knight Felix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Knight Felix
Page 1 of 1