The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules From The Grand Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silentium
Average
Silentium

Rules From The Grand Knight Empty
PostSubject: Rules From The Grand Knight   Rules From The Grand Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 pm

-- Respect ;
You will respect other players, and be kind to your fellow roleplayer. I will expect none the less, but kindness. What happens in the roleplay, stays in the roleplay. It is just a roleplay, and you should not take it to heart.
-- Drama ;
Everybody loves it, and I encourage this throughout roleplay, but only roleplay. Creating drama ocly is rude, and annoying. If I see this, you will recieve a strike next to your username on the character roster.
-- Plots ;
Before preforming a major plot, please Pm me! I can even help you out. I encourage plots, and make as many as you like, but lets not go over board.
-- Realism ;
Alright, this is something important. You must be semi-realistic in the roleplay. Wolves may have odd eye colors, or pelt colors, and show emotion as well, but horns, wings, exc. will not be accepted, and I will ask you to change this. Extras to your wolf such as jewelry, banadanas, scarves, exc. may be allowed depending on if I think it would be appropriate to the roleplay.
-- Laungage ;
I ask you keep vulgar laungage off the thread, and roleplay. This will be furtherly explained on the website.

Rules may be added or taken away.
Back to top Go down

Rules From The Grand Knight
Page 1 of 1