The Blackened Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate WQ based pack.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rayna~The Blue Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayna
Average
Rayna

Location : Don't look behind you.......................... MADE YOU LOOK!!!!

Rayna~The Blue Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Rayna

Information

Name: Rayna
Nicknames: Streak (given to her by her brother becasue she is so fast and becasue of her blue streak)
Likes: Peace~quiet~being alone~the forest~calmness~calm rivers
Dislikes:Loud noises~being approached~thunderstorms~war

Description

Rayna is a very small gray wolf, barely half the size of her mother, with a blue-ish streak running horizontally across her muzzle and one blue eye the same exact color as the streak and one green eye. She has thick fur, and a bushy tail and furry chest.

Personality

She is very shy, and never aproaches someone she doesn't know, and says very little if someone tries to talk to her. She is quick to run away if she is in danger, but if one of her few friends she has had throughout her life is in danger, she will do her best to protect them. Because she is so shy, she treasures what friends she does have, and would sacrifice anything for them. She is also somewhat nervous, due to her past. However, sometimes she can show a bit of curiosity, which often soon fades into fear, so she tries not to show how curious she really is. With her brother, she was adventerous and playful, and she wishes she could be that way again. She just has to find the right wolf. She is also somewhat like a teenager, due to her young age.

Abilities

Rayna can run very fast, and has an extremely good sense of hearing. Some wolves also believe that the blue streak across her muzzle means something, but nothing has been found out yet. Rayna's blue eye seems to always be looking out for danger.

Past

Rayna was one of two pups born in her family. She was playful with her brother, a large, strong black male named Imaran, but soon he became much bigger than Rayna and her mother did not allow them to wrestle, for fear that Rayna would get hurt. Then an army of wolves came to take the land from her and her family. Rayna's mother told Rayna and her brother to run, but Rayna was so stricken with fear that she did not even hear. But her brother, now twice as big as she was, even though they were both yearlings, picked Rayna up and ran. Later on Rayna and her brother became separated, and Rayna, now a year and a half old, found this pack.

Note: Just in case you were wondering, Rayna and her family were lone wolves, and consisted of Rayna's mother, Amare (Latin for "to love") her brother Imaran (Indian for "strong"), and then Rayna herself. Her father was killed before Rayna and her brother were born.

Family

Father:Unknown
Mother: Amare (deceased)
Brother: Imaran (alive-somewhere)
Friends: Luna (deceased)
Silentium, Coona
Crushes: None
Mates: None

Other

Rayna means pure, and is of Yiddish origin.

Theme Song: Eyes Open by Taylor Swift

Last edited by Rayna1512 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Oh! She's adorable xD I think her, and Felix could be friends c:
Back to top Go down
https://theblackenedlegion.rpg-board.net
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:36 pm

I think so too. c:
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Do you think you could add more to your character's biography so we can know more about her?
Back to top Go down
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 am

Yeah I will I just had to do this really quick.
Back to top Go down
Silentium
Average
Silentium

PostSubject: Re: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 am

Alright, can't wait to read more about her. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Felix
Elite
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Yep, her, and Felix will be buddies, no doubt x3
Back to top Go down
https://theblackenedlegion.rpg-board.net
Rayna
Average
Rayna

PostSubject: Re: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:58 am

XD Good, she never has many friends, only one at a time during her life. Maybe Felix will be the the right wolf that she needs............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayna~The Blue Wolf   Rayna~The Blue Wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayna~The Blue Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackened Legion :: Deeper into the Heart :: The Wolves-
Jump to: